[undertow-dev] Multi Part Reuest Issue in Undertow for Wildfly 8.2.0.Final

Bikash Gupta bikash.gupta11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:39:33 EST 2015

Hi Jason,

I have build the latest version. Please find below output of git show
command. Also I am attaching the sample project to reproduce the issue

$ git show
commit c3b52137a44e664c293a0a8a6a092716e038813b
Merge: 650b060 299e8cc
Author: Stuart Douglas <stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com>
Date:   Sun Jan 25 12:55:04 2015 +0100

    Merge pull request #279 from Westernacher/master

    UNDERTOW-375 Using separate indices for filters mapped by servlet name
a...

Regards
Bikash