[undertow-dev] Undertow High Performance

Chryssanthi Vandera cvandera at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 2 19:15:59 EST 2015

Hello,

I am a graduate student working on an assignment and I am using undertow.

My assignment has a performance goal (requests per second) and I am trying to configure undertow to perform better to achieve this goal.

I read in the documentation about the number of IO threads as well as the number of Worker threads but I haven’t understood the relation between each other apparently, because when I tweak this configuration I get worse results…

Could you please help me understand what are the factors of undertow performing faster? Is it just those two or I can change some other configuration to make it serve more requests per sec.

Thank you,
Chrysanthi Vandera