[undertow-dev] Async PUT (fileresource) handler.

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 21:47:34 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

I think you are correct, although I am not 100% sure.

> But I wonder if somebody did some experiments of has ready-made code
> for it?
>
> Just for the record, I am using new File(FileResourceManager.getBase(),
> canonicalize(exchange.getRelativePath()) to work around the missing
> write support in the FRM. Thats fine of the application is not too
> complex and needs no abstraction, but I can imagine it would be better
> to have that support (for things like WebDav handler).

I will look at adding this. It will probably be in the form of an optional interface (WritableResource) that Resource instances can implement. We definitely need to provide webdav support, so I will look at implementing this sooner rather than later.

Stuart