[undertow-dev] Different Handler Chains for Listeners

Bernd Eckenfels ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Wed Mar 18 18:56:25 EDT 2015

Hello,

I see in the Undertow$Builder, that each listener which is added gets
the rootHandler set. The Builder API does not allow me to set different
handlers for different ports.

Is that an expected and intended use case? Replicating all the setup
code from Undertow.start() might allow me to use that, but it is not an
exported API it seems.

Specifically I want to have a service and a management interface in a
micro service. I could to that with two server instances, just not sure
if this is better? I havent seen a handler which can dispatch based on
the listener, is there any (maybe based on
ServerConnection#getLocalAddress()?)?

Greetings
Bernd