[undertow-dev] HTTP/2 Response Header in Java

jorge lima jorge.ayala2012 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:52:51 EST 2015

Hi,

thanks for the answer again, I'm using now this okhttp and looks very good
for me, the problem is that I need to know how to set the proper ALPN boot
jar in the bootclasspath (Jetty), I'm having troubles:

java -Xbootclasspath/p:<path_to_alpn_boot_jar> ...

How I'm gonna put a path to alpn boot jar if I don't have any?

Here is the link:

https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/alpn-chapter.html

If you could help me I would appreciate.