[undertow-dev] backchannel logout in cluster

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 11:44:22 EDT 2015

I should add that SAML provides a "session index" to the web client when
LOGIN is finished.  This index is sent with the logout request along
with the principal name.

The only way I could think of to implement it now is to iterate on all
sessions and compare SAML session info with attributes in each session.
  Slow, but it would work.  Would be nice to have an Undertow SPI.
Otherwise, I'm going to have to create a Infinispan cache specifically
just to map

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat