[undertow-dev] Undertow WebSocket maximum frame size

Guggemos Dominik (INST/ECS1) Dominik.Guggemos at bosch-si.com
Mon Feb 8 06:55:36 EST 2016

Hi Stuart,

that's what I'm trying to do, sending large messages that consist of multiple frames.

By buffer size do you mean this option:

Undertow.builder().setBufferSize(1024)....?

Because this doesn't work for me, the message (larger than 1024 bytes) is always transferred in one frame.
Maybe you can provide an example how to do this correctly?

Thanks, Dominik