[undertow-dev] Loss of perfomance between 1.3.0.Beta9 and 1.3.18.Final

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 18:35:12 EST 2016

Can you re-run but with the following setting:

.setServerOption(UndertowOptions.NO_REQUEST_TIMEOUT, -1)

The default changed between these versions, so now idle connections will eventually be timed out (otherwise browsers can hold connections for a very time long which was causing people to have issues with FD exhaustion).

Stuart