[undertow-dev] WildFly 8.2.1 EJB Security and Custom Auth Mechanism.

Nick Stuart nick at portlandwebworks.com
Wed Nov 1 08:48:41 EDT 2017

Thanks for the info Arjan, this is something I'll also look into. I have a
working solution at the moment (see other reply to Stuart), but as noted
still not 100% comfortable with it.

Luckily(?) we were already using a SecurityDomain configuration, so
modifying that to use JASPIC is not a huge difference from what we have
now. And as stated, the upgrade to wildfly 10/11 would be nice, but not in
my control at the moment.

-Nick