[undertow-dev] WildFly 8.2.1 EJB Security and Custom Auth Mechanism.

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 17:51:54 EDT 2017

I assume you are not using the IdentityManager in your custom impl?

This is what causes the Wildfly issues, as the Wildfly SecurityContext
setup is done there. You will probably need to duplicate some of the
code in org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.JAASIdentityManagerImpl
into your custom auth mechanism (the bit in
org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.JAASIdentityManagerImpl#verifyCredential
that sets up the context).

I would recomment upgrading to Wildfly 11, there have been a *lot* of
fixes since 8.1.

Stuart