[undertow-dev] Tuckey logging shows in nested categories

Brad Wood bdw429s at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:43:14 EDT 2018

Wow, good catch.  That makes perfect sense.  We're already using a custom
build of Tuckey that fixes a couple bugs (isn't abandonware great...).  We
might just see about plugging that log method into Log4j to get proper
categories and severities out of it.  Thanks for the help!

Thanks!

~Brad

*Developer Advocate*
*Ortus Solutions, Corp *