[undertow-dev] comma separators in cookie headers

Brian R Wallis Brian.Wallis at infomedix.com.au
Sat Aug 4 00:03:17 EDT 2018

Thanks for that. I did do a search but didn’t manage to find that ticket, better polish up my search skills :-)

brian…

On 3 Aug 2018, at 8:14 PM, Masafumi Miura <mmiura at redhat.com<mailto:mmiura at redhat.com>> wrote:

Hi,

This was already reported at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/UNDERTOW-1163

If you upgrade to WildFly 12 or later, you can allow a comma as cookie separator by setting the system property "io.undertow.legacy.cookie.COMMA_IS_SEPARATOR" to true:

    ./bin/standalone.sh ...  -Dio.undertow.legacy.cookie.COMMA_IS_SEPARATOR=true

Thanks,
--
Masafumi Miura / 三浦 雅史