[undertow-dev] Need recommendation on using embedded undertow or migrate application to use springboot's undertow

aditya sanas aditya.sanas at gmail.com
Tue May 8 01:59:15 EDT 2018

Hello Team Undertow and  Stuart ,

Currently I m trying to create a executable jar file which would have
embedded undertow configured. I was able to register controllers and
dispatcher servlet to the server, but could not configure the view
resolvers to return a view, such as jsp or thymeleaf.

I did not found much help on configuring thymeleaf with undertow, so
currently stuck.

I would like to know, what you would recommend, should I continue trying to
use embedded undertow server or should I migrate my current spring mvc
application to spring boot.

Appreciated your response.

Thanks,
Aditya Sanas