[undertow-dev] proxing WebSocket over ajp listener

Andrea Di Cesare andrea at softinstigate.com
Tue Jun 4 06:53:49 EDT 2019

Hello Undertow lovers,

I have two instances of undertow, one acting as a reverse proxy via
LoadBalancingProxyClient  to the other that configured with the AJP
listener only.

Everything works well but I just noticed an issue with proxying WebSocket
connections.

I Googled around and it seems that APJ and WebSockets don't work together.

I was wondering if Undertow has some soluting for proxying WebSocket
connections over APJ or if I must fallback to http listener.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
 Andrea