[undertow-dev] Worker queue timeout

James Howe jmh205 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 10:20:04 EST 2020

In terms of the connection, the client sends a FIN but the server does not respond.
That puts it into CLOSE_WAIT until the worker has eventually started and completed the request.

As far as the application can tell, the response writer is still open when it's finally served, and doesn't throw when writing/flushing, so I cannot detect the situation there.

Thanks,
James