[undertow-dev] Predicate Language

Brad Wood bdw429s at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:03:53 EDT 2020

Somehow I completely missed your reply on this Stuart!  Thanks for
providing that information.  I'm looking forward to what undertow 3 will
bring.

In the meantime, did you see my question about getting a new component
added to JIRA?  Also, any feedback on the tickets?  If my logging additions
go well, my team will be more familiar with how all the internals work so
hopefully we can help out with some of those tickets in the form of pull
requests.

Thanks!

~Brad

*Developer Advocate*