[webbeans-commits] Webbeans SVN: r3179 - tck/trunk/doc/reference/en-US.
webbeans-commits at lists.jboss.org
webbeans-commits at lists.jboss.org
Thu Jul 23 19:05:00 EDT 2009
Author: pete.muir at jboss.org
Date: 2009-07-23 19:05:00 -0400 (Thu, 23 Jul 2009)
New Revision: 3179
switch jsr-299 -> cdi
--- tck/trunk/doc/reference/en-US/Book_Info.xml 2009-07-23 23:03:58 UTC (rev 3178)
+++ tck/trunk/doc/reference/en-US/Book_Info.xml 2009-07-23 23:05:00 UTC (rev 3179)
@@ -2,6 +2,5 @@
<!DOCTYPE bookinfo PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.5//EN" "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd" [ ]>
<title>Technology Compatibility Kit Reference Guide for JSR-299: Context and Dependency Injection for Java EE</title>
- <subtitle>For Technology Licensees</subtitle>
<xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude" href="Author_Group.xml"/>
--- tck/trunk/doc/reference/en-US/Book_Preface.xml 2009-07-23 23:03:58 UTC (rev 3178)
+++ tck/trunk/doc/reference/en-US/Book_Preface.xml 2009-07-23 23:05:00 UTC (rev 3179)
@@ -7,20 +7,20 @@
This guide describes how to download, install, configure, and run the
Technology Compatibility Kit (TCK) used to verify the compatibility of a
licensee's implementation of the JSR-299: Context and Dependency
- Injection for Java EE specification.
+ Injection for Java EE (CDI) specification.
- The JSR-299 TCK is built atop the JBoss Test Harness, a portable and
+ The CDI TCK is built atop the JBoss Test Harness, a portable and
configurable automated test suite for authoring unit and integration tests
- in a Java EE environment. The JSR-299 TCK 1.0.0 uses the JBoss Test
- Harness version 1.0.0.BETA3 to execute the test suite.
+ in a Java EE environment. The CDI TCK 1.0.0 uses the JBoss Test
+ Harness version 1.0.0 to execute the test suite.
<title>Who Should Use This Book</title>
- This guide is for licensees of the Context and Dependency Injection
- for Java EE 1.0 (JSR-299) technology to assist in running the test
+ This guide is for implementors of the Context and Dependency Injection
+ for Java EE 1.0 technology to assist in running the test
suite that verifies the compatibility of their implementation.
@@ -38,7 +38,7 @@
- The JSR-299 TCK is based on the Context and Dependency Injection for
+ The CDI TCK is based on the Context and Dependency Injection for
Java EE technology specification 1.0 (JSR-299). Information about the
specification, including links to the specification documents, can be
found on the
@@ -46,7 +46,7 @@
- Before running the tests in the JSR-299 TCK, read and become
+ Before running the tests in the CDI TCK, read and become
familiar with the JBoss Test Harness Reference Guide (pending), which
describes how the test harness functions.
@@ -56,7 +56,7 @@
<title>How This Book Is Organized</title>
- If you are running the JSR-299 TCK for the first time, read Chapter
+ If you are running the CDI TCK for the first time, read Chapter
1 and Chapter 2 completely for the necessary background information
about the TCK and its purpose. Once you have reviewed that material,
perform the steps outlined in the remaining chapters.
@@ -66,7 +66,7 @@
Chapter 1 gives an overview of the principles that apply
generally to all Technology Compatibility Kits (TCKs) and
- describes the JSR-299 TCK architecture and components. It also
+ describes the CDI TCK architecture and components. It also
includes a broad overview of how the TCK is executed and lists
the platforms on which the TCK has been tested and verified.
--- tck/trunk/doc/reference/en-US/part1-background.xml 2009-07-23 23:03:58 UTC (rev 3178)
+++ tck/trunk/doc/reference/en-US/part1-background.xml 2009-07-23 23:05:00 UTC (rev 3179)
@@ -5,8 +5,8 @@
- The JSR-299 TCK must be used to ensure that your implementation
- conforms to the JSR-299 specification. This part introduces the TCK,
+ The CDI TCK must be used to ensure that your implementation
+ conforms to the CDI specification. This part introduces the TCK,
gives some background about its purpose and states the requirements for
passing the TCK.
More information about the weld-commits