[webbeans-dev] Re: Web Beans Alpha 1 preview (please test!)

Benjamin Graf Benjamin.Graf at gmx.net
Sun Dec 21 12:20:17 EST 2008

I tested the latest snapshot build from seamframework.org on a clean
linux, OpenJDK machine. Everything worked as expected when following the
instructions of the reference guide. Did you use the older build as
mentioned by Pete in his initial mail a few days before? There might be
an incompatibility with latest ri-int version.

Benjamin