[webbeans-dev] Fwd: JSR-299 Public draft

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:05:02 EDT 2008

This is sort of just a minor, perhaps a proofreading point, but with
regard to first EL used:

#{identity.isLoggedIn}

Shouldn't that be:

#{identity.loggedIn}

-Dan

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:34 PM, Gavin King <gavin at hibernate.org> wrote:
> I just submitted the Web Beans public draft :-)
>
> Jason and I are feeling fairly confident that we can get Web Beans
> accepted as a required part of Java EE 6.
>
> And Pete and Shane are working hard on the RI.
>
> Hope you guys like it :-)

Dan Allen
Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

http://mojavelinux.com
http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.