[webbeans-dev] Web Beans SE Documentation and Swing Example

Peter Royle howardmoon at screamingcoder.com
Wed Apr 15 03:00:12 EDT 2009

Hi Pete,

Cheers for your thoughts. I'll remove the TODO from the docs then and
create a JIRA instead.

I'll add a readme for the Number Guess SE example and put it in the docs
as you suggest. For the record, the easiest way to run it at the moment
is to load it into and IDE and run the
org.jboss.webbeans.environment.se.StartMain main class.

And good idea I'll submit some patch sets to Jira soonish.

Cheers,

Pete.