[webbeans-dev] Release 1.0.0.PREVIEW1

Peter Royle howardmoon at screamingcoder.com
Sat Apr 18 20:29:49 EDT 2009

Hi Pete,

I've finished the SE Swing example documentation and would like to check
it in.

I've also made some minor changes to the Hello World example (a small
bug fix when no args are given, removed empty test class with the wrong
namespace and updated the POM).

Diffs are attached (both taken from the /webbeans directory). Let me
know if I can check them in.

Cheers,

Pete