[webbeans-dev] Copyright headers

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sat Aug 15 06:48:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We have been informed that the standard copyright headers which we
apply to source files are in error. They currently read "Copyright
<Year>, Red Hat Middleware LLC," when in fact they should read
"Copyright <Year>, Red Hat, Inc. and/or its
affiliates,". Please change your templates going forward; there is no
need to retroactively apply this change immediately. In the not-to-
distant future I will run a tool over all files in the Web Beans
project to update them.

I've also updated the website and the docs.

Pete