[weld-dev] TCK Interceptors Classes

Gavin King gavin.king at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 00:50:36 EST 2009

I don't see why it's absurd. Not even remotely. There can certainly be
two events here, one event being the destruction of the intercepted
bean, the other event being the destruction of the interceptor.

We certainly do need to establish what the specs are intending to say, however.

It seems that the EE, interceptor and managed bean specs are more or
less ambiguous here. However, common annotations strongly favors the
interpretation that the "lifecycle callback interceptor method"
mentioned by the interceptors spec is exactly the same thing as the
"@PostConstruct" or "@PreDestroy" method that the other specs talk
about. Furthermore, if there can be two methods, the specs don't
define what order they occur in. So I think that Marius has the
correct interpretation, even if it not the interpretation that was
most intuitive to me.

>>> http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Gavin
>>> http://hibernate.org

gavin.king at gmail.com