[weld-dev] Weld module info

Nicklas Karlsson nickarls at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 04:51:19 EST 2009

Yep, we had some discussion regarding this on #weld-dev and came to
the same conclusion but thought it would better to use custom keys to
make sure they aren't accidently populated. Now I'm mostly looking for
a good way to read the manifest file from within a web application
without getting a random one from the classloader. I'm currently
looking at the Package source code for hints...

--
---
Nik