[weld-dev] Delegate attributes with concrete type

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 10:58:21 EST 2009

On 7 Dec 2009, at 15:55, Gavin King wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> "The decorator intercepts every method:
>>
>>        • declared by a decorated type of the decorator
>>
>>        • that is implemented by the bean class of the decorator."
>>
>> I think that needs an "and" or an "or" to make it clear which one it means. I interpreted it as "or",
>> but apparently it is "and" - I think is why there are some wrong bits in the TCK (at least).
>
> It is neither "and" nor "or". It is "that". Get rid of the bullet
> points, and read it as a single sentence.

"declared by a decorated type of the decorator that is implemented by the bean class of the decorator" and "declared by a decorated type of the decorator and that is implemented by the bean class of the decorator" has the same meaning (at least to my ear). I would suggest removing the bullet points in the MR, I think that will make it much clearer what is meant.