[weld-dev] architecture diagram

Arbi Sookazian asookazian at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 23:29:20 EST 2009

I brought up this point regarding architecture diagrams and pics/figures in
general in JSRs and GKing responded that they do not belong in the specs.
But I agree with DAllen, this needs to be provided somewhere, whether in the
Weld ref doc or the EE6 tutorial or some other document.  Users need to have
a very clear understanding of how all the pieces in EE6 fit together and we
all know that a pic is worth 1000 words.  The SMPC diagram in SiA book is a
very good example of how valuable a pic can be.

How can there be no such architecture?  CDI invisibly ingegrates with the
rest of the modules of the EE6 system?  Perhaps that's the nature of a DI
container?