[weld-dev] Non flat deployments

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:51:41 EST 2009

> Probably the easiest way to address this is simply to mirror the
> classloading structure of war and ears in JBoss AS.

Perhaps I'll try to come up with something quickly for standard JEE
deployments, where CL structure is simple and well known.

But eventually we should have proper generic CL mapping.
e.g. when users use jboss-classloading.xml or OSGi

> * remember that we also need to access "installed
> libraries" - those things libraries installed in the AS. So IOW we
> need to have a list of all libraries which have beans.xml in them,
> and add them to each CDI deployment, so that libraries, modules in
> the deployment can see them but not vice-versa.

What's an "installed library"?

How do we track/recognize them?
e.g. "installed library" vs. normal CDI deployment