[weld-dev] Any plans for a weld-user ist?

Johan Eltes johan.eltes at callistaenterprise.se
Fri Dec 25 20:05:44 EST 2009

It would be great me and other users to get a weld-user list!
My major pain is to wrap my head around how to implement junit tests for cdi beans.
Having a place where users could get together to sort out essential issues for projects trying to use Weld, would be great. If anyone has a sample of a unit test that does not depend on anything else than weld 1.0.0 would be really great:

- How to have the test target object injected into the test case ?
... or...
- How to obtain an injected test target object from within the test case?

/Johan