[weld-dev] Any plans for a weld-user ist?

Aslak Knutsen aslak at conduct.no
Sat Dec 26 18:20:18 EST 2009

It had a link already under Project Information, but obviously not visible
enough.. :)

Thanks for the write up! :o)

-aslak-

2009/12/27 Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com>

> Curses. Editing that document on the wiki was probably the most painful
> thing I've had to do all year. In the end, I had to just recreate it from
> scratch because it got so screwed up.
>
> First of all, I can't edit it in Firefox 3.0 or 3.5 (Linux) at all because
> the editor never advances beyond the spinner splash screen. I then switched
> over to Opera and could at least make changes. However, I made the mistake
> of clicking on "Wiki Markup" and that just hosed the document for good.
> That's when I had to start over. Finally, after learning on the bizarre
> quirks that happen under Opera (like if you hit return it adds a line above
> the current line), I was able to at least figure out how to make a document
> that looked sensible. But I'm not going to do much more wiki editing if it
> takes me 3 hours every time.
>
> Fortunately, through all that, I did get the changes made:
>
> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/Arquillian-Demo
>
> I also linked the Arquillian page to the Arquillian demo page "officially"
>
> -Dan
>
> On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Aslak Knutsen <aslak at conduct.no> wrote:
>>
>>> I've started some simple tests on a glassfish 3 embedded container, but
>>> stopped due to some thing that seemed to be glassfish issues. I will try to
>>> get some none jboss containers up pretty soon to 'prove the point'.. :)
>>

>> Yep, that's exactly what we are looking for. Just one alternative
>> container (likely GlassFish V3 or GlassFish V3 embedded) and then we can let
>> the community take it from there.
>>

>>> Dan, please add it.. i have some demo description here:
>>> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/Arquillian-Demo
>>>

>> Yep, that is exactly where I was planning to add the notes, once I find a
>> browser that can actually edit the JBoss wiki ;)
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -Dan
>>
>> --
>> Dan Allen
>> Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat | Author of Seam in Action
>> Registered Linux User #231597
>>
>> http://mojavelinux.com
>> http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction
>> http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen
>>

> --
> Dan Allen
> Registered Linux User #231597
>
> http://mojavelinux.com
> http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction
> http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen

Aslak Knutsen; +47 952 38 791; fax +47 22 33 60 24
Kongens gate 14; Boks 805 Sentrum, 0104 Oslo;
http://www.conduct.no; mailto:aslak at conduct.no

Conduct AS - Professional Open Source Services
- Red Hat/JBoss Premier System Integrator
- Pentaho Preferred Integration Partner
- Atlassian Technology Partner