[weld-dev] java-se weld unit test sample?

Johan Eltes johan.eltes at callistaenterprise.se
Sat Dec 26 19:40:09 EST 2009

Hej.

It isn't enough to have a dependency to org.jboss.weld.test:weld-test-junit:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:test to use CDIRunner with junit4. This dependency is also required: org.jboss.weld.test:weld-test-weld:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:test

If this is the intention, then I think the pom ofvweld-test-junit should have a runtime-dependency to weld-test-weld, so that clients only need to declare a test dependency to weld-test-junit?

/Johan