[webbeans-dev] Re: Rough draft proposal for resource injection

Gurkan Erdogdu gurkanerdogdu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 02:50:14 EST 2009

Hi;

As far as I know, with the *JMS exception*,  Java EE container injects the artifacts : Java EE Resources, Persistent Context, Persistent Unit, EJB and WebService when developer use the applicable annotations that are defined in its respective specifications.

I think that addition of the extra layer may not be necessary for these type of resources.

Thanks;

/Gurkan