New deployment lifecycle (Was: [webbeans-dev] Re: Bean.getInjectionPoints())

Nicklas Karlsson nickarls at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 03:09:35 EST 2009

> Nik,
>
> I would like to get this change in within the next week or so. Do you want
> to look it, as you already working on validate()? Or would this mean you
> need an extra 3 hours in the day ;-)

The 3 extra hours a day goes to rolling back the Manager.validate() changes :-/

PS. 12.6 still has a reference to it:

"
If a bean registered with a child container has the bean type and all
bindings of some injection point of some bean registered
with a direct or indirect parent container, a DeploymentException is
throw by the container when validate() is
called upon the Manager object that represents the child container.
"

--
---
Nik