[webbeans-dev] TCK status

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sat Jan 17 15:02:01 EST 2009

David, Shane and I have now ported all the spec assertion tests to the
TCK, giving us about 280 TCK tests and 30 RI unit tests. We have about
20 broken tests and 320 stub tests (many out of dates) in the TCK

Many of the stubs and broken tests are due to not having an embedded
EJB  container working or are for web-beans.xml. This is definitely
our weakest area - I hope to get this running properly early next week.

David, could you start working through the broken tests, and see if
you can get them working (obviously, if they are EJB ones, leave them
for now)?

Shane, could you start working through the stub tests? I would suggest
starting with some of the missing lookup ones.