[webbeans-dev] Re: New draft for review

Matt Drees matt.drees at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 00:48:32 EST 2009

The term "webbeans" occurs a dozen or so times, either as part of an
outdated package name or as the XML root element in an example.

I like the aggregated namespaces (9.2) addition; I can imagine it being
handy, especially for people that like deep, skinny package hierarchies.
One potential collision in the urn:java:ee namespace is Timer
(java.util.Timer vs java.ejb.Timer).  People can import "urn:java:javax.ejb"
as a separate namespace and use <ejb:Timer>, to get around this, right?

I don't know enough about schema resolution to comment on 9.3, though it
looks pretty reasonable to me.

The intro looks fine.

-Matt