[webbeans-dev] Injection over Lookup

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:37:07 EST 2009

>> I bring this up as a general point as I'd been looking things over.
>> If you can get JBossEjbResolver from MC injected into
>> ServletJBossEjbResolver, then you can avoid lookups altogether.
>
> I don't think so, but this would depend on Ales as he wrote the bridge
> code.

Sure, to some extent.

We just have to move JBossEjbDiscovery into microcontainer part of the
project,
so it gets deployed in the same phase as WB deployers.

Then we just do a vdf connector to JBossEjbDiscovery
and use current underlying DeploymentUnit to do lookup.

All other stuff will already be injected.

ServletJBossEjbResolver is our bridge between MC and WB,
hence conceptually cannot be part of MC.