[webbeans-dev] Re: JBoss AS integration

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sat Jan 31 07:45:46 EST 2009

On 31 Jan 2009, at 09:22, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:

> Thanks Pete!
>
> a) You should add some basic integration test in the AS testsuite,
> if haven't done so already.

I suggest we add some simple deployment tests like the Seam deployment
tests. Ales, WDYT?

The integration (deployers, ejb) stuff is tested in the integration
project (needs more tests). Once the JSR-299 TCK has the integration
test deployment API and integration tests exposed, I suggest we add
that to the AS testsuite (until it makes it into the CTS for EE6).

> b) Make sure you write a wiki page or blog explaining it.

https://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-13302 - Ales, please review
and correct any bad descriptions of your deployers and bridge :-)