[webbeans-dev] TCK Question

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 07:27:55 EST 2009

Here is the quote from 7.6

"Whenever the @Fires annotation appears at an injection point, an
implicit bean exists with:
• exactly the bean type and bindings that appear at the injection point,
• deployment type @Standard,
• @Dependent scope,
• no bean name, and
• an implementation provided automatically by the container. "

So, really, it depends on what "an implicit bean" means. I would
assert that it means that a bean exists that is registered with the
Manager. Gavin?