[webbeans-dev] JSR299 TCK beta1

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 13:40:50 EDT 2009

All,

I'm pleased to say we have reached the first milestone in the JSR299
TCK. You can download the distro here: http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/jsr299/tck/parent/1.0.0.BETA1/parent-1.0.0.BETA1-dist.zip

Some stats:

* we have identified all assertions from Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,
8 leaving chapters 8, 11, and Appendix A (Chapter 10, Appendix B and
Appendix C contain signature info only).
* so far we have identified 1070 assertions, of which 459 are tested
using 402 tests. This is 43% of assertions.
* Of the 402 tests, 381 can be run standalone, and 21 require a full
EE environment. All can be run in an EE environment.

We are currently using these frameworks to aid testing:

* TestNG
* HtmlUnit
* Apache HttpClient

--