[webbeans-dev] TCK-Test --> ProducerFieldDefinitionTest#testNonStaticProducerFieldNotInherited

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sat Mar 14 19:05:44 EDT 2009

No, this is testing that producer fields aren't inherited by default.

I suggest you read the spec-assertion matched, and reference in the
coverage report http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/jsr299/tck/jsr299-tck-impl/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/jsr299-tck-impl-1.0.0-20090313.233243-59-coverage.html

This list really isn't the right place to discuss this - please either
open JIRA issues or forum topics.

On 14 Mar 2009, at 22:53, Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:

> Hi ;
>
> In this test, InfertileChicken is selected for Chicken API type,
> because DeploymentType precedence is higher than Chicken. So *egg*
> field is called over InfertileChicken.(Field parent instance API
> Type = Chicken and Binding Type = @Current)
>
> But test is contradicted to this. Or any other semantic exist?
>
> @AnotherDeploymentType
> class InfertileChicken extends Chicken
> {
>
> }