[webbeans-dev] Fwd: Today's rev of the spec

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:10:45 EDT 2009

Yeah, I'm seeing this as a WebBeans extension. An extension, of course,
would work with any core implementation, thus safe for us to use and depend
on in Seam. Correct me if I'm wrong Gavin.

...because obviously we need this feature to be able to offer something like
a configurable persistence unit loader or managed persistence context.

-Dan

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Gavin King <gavin.king at gmail.com> wrote:

>    private int x = 1; :-)
>
> But also the SPI will let you implement this in a portable fashion.
>
> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Shane Bryzak <shane.bryzak at jboss.com>
> wrote:
> > With most of the XML stuff now removed, how do we configure initial bean
> > field values? (previously in PRD2 section 9.5.5 Field initial value
> > declarations)
> >
> > Gavin King wrote:

Dan Allen

http://mojavelinux.com
http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Dan

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.