[weld-dev] ref guide (re)draft ready

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:16:43 EST 2009

Ah, one more small detail. When you checkout reference trunk, simply open
pom.xml and remove the "-SNAPSHOT" from the version. Then you should get all
the dependencies from the release repository.

But yes, you can just check out everything too. Might as well. That way, you
can help out with bugs ;)

-Dan