[weld-dev] Code Freeze for API 1.0 and TCK 1.0.0.CR7 (was Re: Weld 1.0.0 release schedule)

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 10:53:56 EST 2009

On 8 Nov 2009, at 20:02, Pete Muir wrote:

> On 8 Nov 2009, at 16:34, Pete Muir wrote:
>
>> FYI, There is a code freeze at 20:00 UTC/GMT for both these
>> projects; I will mail again when it is over. The core, extensions,
>> examples and docs are unaffected by this, so David, Marius, anyone
>> else dedicated enough to be working today, you're free to keep
>> going :-)
>
> Sorry, I meant to add the freeze on core is delayed until 11am UTC/GMT
> tomorrow to allow Marius time to finish up his issues (and me time to
> get out of bed in the morning ;-)

I have tagged and staged the Weld core to http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgjbossweld-075/
, I won't promote this to a build until we've had a good chance to
test the examples, servlet integration, wicket integration and Java SE
support with these artifacts.

So, please tread very carefully in core until I give the go ahead :-)

Pete