[weld-dev] Once we have Weld 1.0 looking stable...

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sat Nov 21 10:44:47 EST 2009

Nice list :-)

I see we've had a few bugs come in, but on the flip side, Shane and I made some good progress with profiling (which is really my primary goal for 1.0.1...)

My plan is to spend the beginning of the coming week getting through some of the bugs, and also work more on the profiling :-)

On 20 Nov 2009, at 16:07, Gavin King wrote:

> That's pretty trivial I think. It's just an interceptor.

We can do this as a Weld PE right?

>>> http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Gavin
>>> http://hibernate.org
>>> http://seamframework.org