[weld-dev] persistence and transactions outside Java EE

Arbi Sookazian asookazian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:14:52 EST 2009

In most cases perhaps not.  But what about config required for JBoss and
XA/2PC datasources?  Isn't that config manually required in foo-xa-ds.xml as
well as configuring default tx isolation?

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ConfigDataSources

<transaction-isolation> - the default transaction isolation of the
connection (unspecified means use the default provided by the database):

   -

   TRANSACTION_READ_UNCOMMITTED
   -

   TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED