[weld-dev] EmbeddedAS 1.0.0-alpha-1 Nearing Release

Andrew Lee Rubinger alr at jboss.org
Mon Nov 30 14:47:32 EST 2009

Just a quick note for anyone looking to use the upcoming JBossAS
6.0.0.M1 in Embeddable fashion, we're nearing the first release of
EmbeddedAS 1.0.0-alpha-1.  If you'd like to kick the tires a bit before
lockdown, it's last call. :)

I'll continue to provide EmbeddedAS releases against the most recent AS
release as needed.

Documentation lives here[1], with links to use cases at the bottom
(configuring Maven, doing proper ClassLoading, and starting the server)

S,
ALR

[1] http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-13843

--