[webbeans-dev] getBeans(Type) and interceptors in the TCK

Marius Bogoevici mariusb at redhat.com
Sat Oct 3 14:10:22 EDT 2009

I noticed that a few tests in the TCK ( those in
InterceptorDefinitionTests) rely upon retrieving interceptors by calling
getBeans(InterceptorType.class).

However,  section 5.3 in the spec, and 11.3.4, indicate that getBeans()
should retrieve beans that are eligible for injection (and 5.3 makes
clear that interceptors and decorators are not eligible).

I intend to fix this while working on the interceptor implementation, so
that any access to interceptors would happen strictly through
resolveInterceptors(), but I am wondering if anyone thinks differently.

Cheers,
Marius