[weld-dev] Infinite mutual recursion in HierarchyDiscovery.resolveType

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Oct 27 09:41:28 EDT 2009

Please file an issue in JIRA scheduled for CR2, mentioning this test
case, and add the test to the group "broken". This means that we don't
see known failures in the the testsuite but still track them for
fixing (this is essential to allow us to see whether unrelated commits
break know-working tests).

Pete