[weld-dev] Spec clarification needed

Sven Linstaedt sven.linstaedt at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:16:46 EDT 2010

According to the java docs, I would also suppose your expression to be true.
Otherwise InjectionPoint#isDelegate() would always return false, making this
method dispensable. The interesting point imho is injecting the
InjectionPoint in other cases than producer methods. I have not seen
examples for this usage in the spec.

br, Sven