[weld-dev] Spec clarification needed

Gurkan Erdogdu gurkanerdogdu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 11:00:51 EDT 2010

>>>Otherwise InjectionPoint#isDelegate() would always return false
No, Decorators are also beans and you can get its injection points with getInjectionPoints that one of them is @delegate therefore isDelegate returns true.

I think that "InjectionPoint injection" in the spec. has never written for that DependentScoped beans are injected into decorator delegates.

Thanks;

--Gurkan