[weld-dev] JBoss AS snapshot needed to run Weld trunk now

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Aug 17 14:53:26 EDT 2010

All

Until we update JBoss AS trunk to use Weld 1.1.0 Beta 1, you'll need to use JBoss AS built from https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/weld-snapshot/ and you'll also need to run mvn -U next time you build Weld.

For your convenience, I've uploaded a built zip to http://people.redhat.com/~pmuir/jboss-6.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip - note that this zip just contains the updated JBoss AS integration, you'll still need to run mvn install -Pupdate-jboss-as to install the trunk of Weld into the AS.

I will need to update the integration again before Beta1, and will upload a new zip at that time, and ping back here.

Pete